Charity Nomination Form
* We do our best to respond to nomination form submissions within 48 hours. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours, please resubmit the form or email email@example.com
*Multiple nomination submissions for the same charity do not increase chances for random draw selection.
Please note the Spring 2021 event is online, please see Timeline below.
How Will This Work?
- April 27th – May 11th – Nominate a charity, (as always, a charity may self nominate).
- May 11th – Nominated charities will receive a charity application to complete by May 18th
- May 19th – May 25th – Charity applications will be reviewed to ensure all criteria has been met
- May 26th – 3 random charities will be chosen. (A link to the live random draw will be sent out to the membership and posted on Facebook).
- The charity chosen to speak will create a 5-minute video presentation and submit to 100+ Women who care no later than end of day June 2nd
- June 4th – June 9th – All members will be able to watch the 3 presentations on-line at their own leisure and cast their vote. A link to the presentations will be sent out to all members with valid email addresses along with instructions on how to cast your vote. Deadline to cast your vote is 5pm on June 9th. By casting a vote, you agree to submit your money to whoever the winning charity is regardless if your charity did not win
- June 9th – Winning charity announced
Guidlines Nominate a local registered charity.
- Charities must be in existence for at least 12 months and have their registered charitable number for at least 6 months
- 100% of monies, if received, would be used to support residents of Dufferin County
- Charities must fill out the Charity Consideration Application prior to random selection (this will be emailed to you).
- Charities must provide individual tax receipts directly
- Charities must apply on their own behalf
* The 100+ Women Who Care Dufferin executive reserves the right to exclude a nominated charity if we feel; we need more information, have questions, or if the charity does not meet our guidelines.
Process for in person meetings
Step 1: Nomination Forms must be submitted no later than 3 weeks prior to the scheduled event.
Step 2: Charity Consideration Applications will be emailed to the charity and must be returned no later than 2 week prior to the scheduled event.
Step 3: 1 week prior to the event, 3 charities will be randomly selected by the executive to present at the event and notified. *see guidelines.
Step 4: If the charity is selected, a representative of the charity will be required to do a 5 minute presentation to the membership on the event date.
Step 5: The membership will then vote by ballot at the event.
Step 6: The winning charity will directly collect donations at the event.