Nominate a local registered charity.
Step 1: Nomination Forms must be submitted no later than 3 weeks prior to the scheduled event.
Step 2: Charity Consideration Applications will be emailed to the charity and must be returned no later than 2 week prior to the scheduled event.
Step 3: 1 week prior to the event, 3 charities will be randomly selected by the executive to present at the event and notified. *see guidelines.
Step 4: If the charity is selected, a representative of the charity will be required to do a 5 minute presentation to the membership on the event date.
Step 5: The membership will then vote by ballot at the event.
Step 6: The winning charity will directly collect donations at the event.
- Charities must be in existence for at least 12 months and have their registered charitable number for at least 6 months
- 100% of monies, if received, would be used to support residents of Dufferin County
- Charities must fill out the Charity Consideration Application prior to random selection (this will be emailed to you).
- Charities must provide individual tax receipts directly
- Charities must apply on their own behalf
* The 100+ Women Who Care Dufferin executive reserves the right to exclude a nominated charity if we feel; we need more information, have questions, or if the charity does not meet our guidelines.
Charity Nomination Form
* We do our best to respond to nomination form submissions within 48 hours. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours, please resubmit the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Multiple nomination submissions for the same charity do not increase chances for random draw selection.