Nominate a local registered charity.
Step 1: Nomination Forms must be submitted no later than 3 weeks prior to the scheduled meeting.
Step 2: Charity Consideration Applications will be emailed to the charity and must be returned no later than 2 week prior to the scheduled meeting
Step 3: 1 week prior to the meeting, 3 charities will be randomly selected by the executive to present at the meeting (random number draw) and notified. *see guidelines
Step 4: If the charity is selected, a representative of the charity will be required to do a 5 minute presentation to the membership on the meeting date
Step 5: The membership will then vote by ballot at the meeting on which charity to award that meetings donations
Step 6: The winning charity will directly collect donations at the event
- Charities must be registered charities with a charitable number
- In existence for at least 12 months
- Provide direct service delivery in Dufferin County
- 100% of monies, if received, would be used to benefit Dufferin residents
- Charities must fill out the Charity Consideration Application prior to random selection (this will be emailed to you).
- Charities must provide individual tax receipts directly.
* The 100+ Women Who Care Dufferin executive reserves the right to exclude a nominated charity if we feel; we need more information, have questions, or if the charity does not meet our guidelines.
Charity Nomination Form
* We do our best to respond to nomination form submissions within 48 hours. If you have not received a confirmation within 48 hours, please resubmit the form or email email@example.com
*Multiple nomination submissions for the same charity do not increase chances for random draw selection.